Some people are naturally easily trusting. Others struggle. If you have a client who’s struggling, suggest that s/he give you a small thing to handle (take a small risk). Handle it superbly. Make sure s/he’s delighted. Do it again. Then again. Every time the risk/good outcome cycle repeats, trust builds. You should be able to have a reasonable amount of trust built with any client inside of 30 days. If you don’t, consider that one or both of you may have chosen unwisely.
Moxie comes from living your truth, and running your business in a way that honors it. It takes a willingness to explore who you are and what you want, high standards, savvy, commitment, smarts, skill, a terrific strength of character, and ease with grace and humility.
Here on our blog, we explore elements and aspects of moxie to help you raise your own bar on a truly amazing life and business. We hope you’ll visit often!
Want more from us? Sign up below to get our newsletter, A Thing or Two, delivered to your Inbox each month.
- The 2022 Awesomely-Appropriate Holiday-Gift Guide for Colleagues and Clients
- This Business Lesson Took Me a Decade to Unlearn. Here’s How To Do It Faster.
- Quiet Quitting Doesn’t Create Lasting Workplace Change. Neither Will Quiet Dying.
- Why You Need to Raise Your Fees and How to Make it Happen
- Always Use Systems That Help You be Utterly Brilliant in Your Work