Some people are naturally easily trusting. Others struggle. If you have a client who’s struggling, suggest that s/he give you a small thing to handle (take a small risk). Handle it superbly. Make sure s/he’s delighted. Do it again. Then again. Every time the risk/good outcome cycle repeats, trust builds. You should be able to have a reasonable amount of trust built with any client inside of 30 days. If you don’t, consider that one or both of you may have chosen unwisely.
Moxie comes from living your truth, and running your business in a way that honors it. It takes a willingness to explore who you are and what you want, high standards, savvy, commitment, smarts, skill, a terrific strength of character, and ease with grace and humility.
Here on our blog, we explore elements and aspects of moxie to help you raise your own bar on a truly amazing life and business. We hope you’ll visit often!
- You Know FOMO and JOMO, Now Meet FOFO and Learn How to Let it go
- Memos, Not Meetings: Why Asynchronous Work and Communication Are Best
- Ted Lasso and I Agree: Never Sell Yourself Short!
- FOBO + FODA can Stop you in Your Tracks…but They Don’t Have to
- How to Know When it’s Time to Leave a Relationship With a Client