Get in Touch
We have several ways for you to reach out; whatever works for you works for us!
- If you have a general question for us, please reach out via email to email@example.com.
- If you have a question about our profession or training and you haven’t found the answer in our FAQ, reach out via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you prefer to talk with us by phone to ask your questions, we would love to! Feel free to schedule a call during one of our Office Hours which happen most Monday and Thursday afternoons.
- If you have a question about working with one of the VAs who graduated from our program, or you know that you want to work with one of them, you want to be on our other site.
- And if you’re with the media we know how often time is of the essence. The absolute fastest way to get to us is by sending an email to email@example.com, or calling 410-697-5950 x 83.
We read every email we receive, and we promise that someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible, and certainly within two business days. We’re in the office Monday through Thursday from 9a-3p ET, except Federal US Holidays, as well as the day after Thanksgiving, the end of the year holidays (December 23 till the Monday after the New Year), and one week in September for our annual community-wide Homecoming.
Want to send us some goodies? Here’s where they go:
76 Cranbrook Rd., #192
Cockeysville, MD 21030
You can connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. We’d also be delighted to keep in touch with you via our monthly ezine. The sign-up for that should pop up any second in the bottom right corner of this page. If you happen to have already dismissed it and feel sad about that, refresh the page and it’ll come back to you.
You can reach out directly to Anastacia Brice, our founder, on Twitter.
“You carry the passport to your own happiness.”
– Diane von Furstenberg