Get in Touch
We have several ways for you to reach out; whatever works for you works for us!
- If you’re in the US or Canada and have an interest in becoming a VA and have a question about our profession or training and you haven’t found the answer in our site pages or in our FAQs, here are the ways to connect with us:
- Reach out via email to: email@example.com.
- If you prefer to talk with us by phone to ask your questions about our profession or our awesome training, we would love to have a conversation with you! Feel free to schedule a call during one of our Office Hours which happen most Monday and Thursday afternoons, and Anastacia will be happy to personally make sure you get what you need!
- If you have a question about working with a virtual assistant or want a referral to one of our graduates, you want to be on our other site created just for you (we want to be sure you’re in the right place to get the support you need!)
- If you’re with the media we know how often time is of the essence. The absolute fastest way to get to us is by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +1-410-697-5950 Ext. 83.
- Need something else? Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to point you in the right direction. We read every email we receive, and we promise that one of us will get back to you as soon as possible, and certainly within two business days.
Office Hours: We’re in the office Monday through Thursday from 9a-3p ET, except Federal US Holidays, as well as the day after Thanksgiving, and the end of the year holidays.
Want to send us some goodies? Here’s where they go (please email us if sending something perishable!):
115 Wight Ave, #123
Cockeysville, MD 21030
You can connect with us on Facebook, where we share all kinds of great information for VAs and admins (most of which is appropriate to share with your clients and managers and will make you look super dialed in to what’s current and important). We’d also be delighted to keep in touch with you via our monthly ezine, A Thing or Two. You can learn more about what we publish and how to signup, here.
“You carry the passport to your own happiness.”
– Diane von Furstenberg