Welcome! We’re happy you’re here! AssistU is a company committed to two things:
- Helping women in the US and Canada who want to be terrific virtual assistants start and grow businesses on their own terms, and
- Helping clients connect with our wonderfully trained VAs in the US and Canada to get the help they desperately need and so richly deserve.
This site is for you if you’re interested in becoming a VA. If you’re interested in finding one of our talented graduates to work with, click here to be automagically transported to the site we built just for you!
In the right place? Great, let’s go!
If you’re like many of the VAs we’ve trained you’re here because you want something new, or possibly more of something—more freedom, more money, more time for the things that really matter to you, and possibly less of something—probably a crappy job and/or crappy boss.
Does any of that sound like you? If so, you’re in good company. We believe literally everyone feels that way at some point.
And we know how that feels because everyone at AssistU, from our Founder, Anastacia Brice, to our team members, to the VAs we’ve trained has experienced it. And that’s partly why Anastacia created AssistU and our powerful Virtual Mentoring Program.
Because you’re new to us (we figure you wouldn’t still be reading this if you weren’t!), we wanted to put together a page of info to scan with some quick links to help you find your way around.
Five Steps to What You Need to Know
- Read our story and get to know our team. If you don’t like us, you won’t want us to guide you to create a thriving virtual assistance business.
- Read about our Virtual Mentoring Program, and what you can expect to experience with us if you enroll in the program.
- At the bottoms of those pages, read some of the terrific things our graduates asked us to share with you. We hope their reviews are helpful to you.
- Get a sense of what we think is important about working as a VA by reading a few blog posts. Anastacia writes just about everything on the blog, and what she has to say there mirrors some of what you’d get from us in The Virtual Mentoring Program.
- Have more questions? Get answers by reading our FAQs, or connecting live with Anastacia during her Office Hours. If you’d rather, you can just email us. We’re happy to help.
And when you’re ready for the adventure of a lifetime and a new career path that could bring you more joy and freedom than you can imagine, add yourself to our priority notification list to be among the first to learn when we open for applications for our next cohort!
We look forward to getting to know you!
“You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it.
You have to go down the chute.”
– Tina Fey