You can’t truly be focused on your own stuff if you have one eye focused on everyone else’s. Plus, an overabundance of looking around dulls your creativity. Stay focused and creative. The world needs what you know how to uniquely offer. Don’t get confused by what’s going on around you. Your best work is the work that’s right in front of you.
Moxie comes from living your truth, and running your business in a way that honors it. It takes a willingness to explore who you are and what you want, high standards, savvy, commitment, smarts, skill, a terrific strength of character, and ease with grace and humility.
Here on our blog, we explore elements and aspects of moxie to help you raise your own bar on a truly amazing life and business. We hope you’ll visit often!
Want more from us? Sign up below to get our newsletter, A Thing or Two, delivered to your Inbox each month.
- The 2022 Awesomely-Appropriate Holiday-Gift Guide for Colleagues and Clients
- This Business Lesson Took Me a Decade to Unlearn. Here’s How To Do It Faster.
- Quiet Quitting Doesn’t Create Lasting Workplace Change. Neither Will Quiet Dying.
- Why You Need to Raise Your Fees and How to Make it Happen
- Always Use Systems That Help You be Utterly Brilliant in Your Work