You can’t truly be focused on your own stuff if you have one eye focused on everyone else’s. Plus, an overabundance of looking around dulls your creativity. Stay focused and creative. The world needs what you know how to uniquely offer. Don’t get confused by what’s going on around you. Your best work is the work that’s right in front of you.
Moxie comes from living your truth, and running your business in a way that honors it. It takes a willingness to explore who you are and what you want, high standards, savvy, commitment, smarts, skill, a terrific strength of character, and ease with grace and humility.
Here on our blog, we explore elements and aspects of moxie to help you raise your own bar on a truly amazing life and business. We hope you’ll visit often!
- You Know FOMO and JOMO, Now Meet FOFO and Learn How to Let it go
- Memos, Not Meetings: Why Asynchronous Work and Communication Are Best
- Ted Lasso and I Agree: Never Sell Yourself Short!
- FOBO + FODA can Stop you in Your Tracks…but They Don’t Have to
- How to Know When it’s Time to Leave a Relationship With a Client