Being successful requires you to focus on what you’re doing, and what you want to do. To keep your eye on the goal, ask yourself often, “What am I doing here?” There are all kinds of possible layers to the answer(s) your wise self will give you. Let the answer(s) guide your next action.
Moxie comes from living your truth, and running your business in a way that honors it. It takes a willingness to explore who you are and what you want, high standards, savvy, commitment, smarts, skill, a terrific strength of character, and ease with grace and humility.
Here on our blog, we explore elements and aspects of moxie to help you raise your own bar on a truly amazing life and business. We hope you’ll visit often!
Want more from us? Sign up below to get our newsletter, A Thing or Two, delivered to your Inbox each month.
- How to Know When it’s Time to Leave a Relationship With a Client
- The 2022 Awesomely-Appropriate Holiday-Gift Guide for Colleagues and Clients
- This Business Lesson Took Me a Decade to Unlearn. Here’s How To Do It Faster.
- Quiet Quitting Doesn’t Create Lasting Workplace Change. Neither Will Quiet Dying.
- Why You Need to Raise Your Fees and How to Make it Happen