Being successful requires you to focus on what you’re doing, and what you want to do. To keep your eye on the goal, ask yourself often, “What am I doing here?” There are all kinds of possible layers to the answer(s) your wise self will give you. Let the answer(s) guide your next action.
Moxie comes from living your truth, and running your business in a way that honors it. It takes a willingness to explore who you are and what you want, high standards, savvy, commitment, smarts, skill, a terrific strength of character, and ease with grace and humility.
Here on our blog, we explore elements and aspects of moxie to help you raise your own bar on a truly amazing life and business. We hope you’ll visit often!
- The 2023 Awesomely-Appropriate Holiday-Gift Guide for Colleagues and Clients
- You Know FOMO and JOMO, Now Meet FOFO and Learn How to Let it go
- Memos, Not Meetings: Why Asynchronous Work and Communication Are Best
- Ted Lasso and I Agree: Never Sell Yourself Short!
- FOBO + FODA can Stop you in Your Tracks…but They Don’t Have to