The higher your standards, the higher quality clients you’ll attract, and in turn, the higher quality life you’ll live. Lots of people would say that you need better boundaries. But boundaries are about what people can’t do, and standards are about how you live your life. You’ll find that it’s always better to create something that’s meant to guide you openly, rather than something that’s meant to keep you separate.
Moxie comes from living your truth, and running your business in a way that honors it. It takes a willingness to explore who you are and what you want, high standards, savvy, commitment, smarts, skill, a terrific strength of character, and ease with grace and humility.
Here on our blog, we explore elements and aspects of moxie to help you raise your own bar on a truly amazing life and business. We hope you’ll visit often!
Want more from us? Sign up below to get our newsletter, A Thing or Two, delivered to your Inbox each month.
- How to Know When it’s Time to Leave a Relationship With a Client
- The 2022 Awesomely-Appropriate Holiday-Gift Guide for Colleagues and Clients
- This Business Lesson Took Me a Decade to Unlearn. Here’s How To Do It Faster.
- Quiet Quitting Doesn’t Create Lasting Workplace Change. Neither Will Quiet Dying.
- Why You Need to Raise Your Fees and How to Make it Happen