You can. You should. If you always do what’s best for your biz, there’s no way around doing it. And guess what? There’s never a reason to feel guilty for doing what’s best for you. You can’t please the world all the time, but you can and should please yourself. Saying no to things that don’t fit for you (for whatever reason) is a very good way to say yes to yourself, and to craft a business and life you adore!
Moxie comes from living your truth, and running your business in a way that honors it. It takes a willingness to explore who you are and what you want, high standards, savvy, commitment, smarts, skill, a terrific strength of character, and ease with grace and humility.
Here on our blog, we explore elements and aspects of moxie to help you raise your own bar on a truly amazing life and business. We hope you’ll visit often!
- The 2023 Awesomely-Appropriate Holiday-Gift Guide for Colleagues and Clients
- You Know FOMO and JOMO, Now Meet FOFO and Learn How to Let it go
- Memos, Not Meetings: Why Asynchronous Work and Communication Are Best
- Ted Lasso and I Agree: Never Sell Yourself Short!
- FOBO + FODA can Stop you in Your Tracks…but They Don’t Have to