Among the things a client has the right to expect from you is that you’re respect the value and limits of his/her resources. It’s easy to understand that you should be careful about spending the clients money (one of the resources), right? But be as careful with a client’s time, energy, emotions, community, and intellectual capital because they all have limits.
Moxie comes from living your truth, and running your business in a way that honors it. It takes a willingness to explore who you are and what you want, high standards, savvy, commitment, smarts, skill, a terrific strength of character, and ease with grace and humility.
Here on our blog, we explore elements and aspects of moxie to help you raise your own bar on a truly amazing life and business. We hope you’ll visit often!
Want more from us? Sign up below to get our newsletter, A Thing or Two, delivered to your Inbox each month.
- How to Know When it’s Time to Leave a Relationship With a Client
- The 2022 Awesomely-Appropriate Holiday-Gift Guide for Colleagues and Clients
- This Business Lesson Took Me a Decade to Unlearn. Here’s How To Do It Faster.
- Quiet Quitting Doesn’t Create Lasting Workplace Change. Neither Will Quiet Dying.
- Why You Need to Raise Your Fees and How to Make it Happen