You can’t possibly give of yourself to everyone. So play to the strong (those who are ready and able to make use of what you have to offer), not the weak (those who seem to need what you offer, but aren’t really ready to accept what you can do for them or make good use of it). By doing so, you’ll grow faster, and you’ll attract more of what and who you desire and less of who/what are a waste of your time and energy.
Moxie comes from living your truth, and running your business in a way that honors it. It takes a willingness to explore who you are and what you want, high standards, savvy, commitment, smarts, skill, a terrific strength of character, and ease with grace and humility.
Here on our blog, we explore elements and aspects of moxie to help you raise your own bar on a truly amazing life and business. We hope you’ll visit often!
- You Know FOMO and JOMO, Now Meet FOFO and Learn How to Let it go
- Memos, Not Meetings: Why Asynchronous Work and Communication Are Best
- Ted Lasso and I Agree: Never Sell Yourself Short!
- FOBO + FODA can Stop you in Your Tracks…but They Don’t Have to
- How to Know When it’s Time to Leave a Relationship With a Client