You can’t possibly give of yourself to everyone. So play to the strong (those who are ready and able to make use of what you have to offer), not the weak (those who seem to need what you offer, but aren’t really ready to accept what you can do for them or make good use of it). By doing so, you’ll grow faster, and you’ll attract more of what and who you desire and less of who/what are a waste of your time and energy.
Moxie comes from living your truth, and running your business in a way that honors it. It takes a willingness to explore who you are and what you want, high standards, savvy, commitment, smarts, skill, a terrific strength of character, and ease with grace and humility.
Here on our blog, we explore elements and aspects of moxie to help you raise your own bar on a truly amazing life and business. We hope you’ll visit often!
Want more from us? Sign up below to get our newsletter, A Thing or Two, delivered to your Inbox each month.
- The 2022 Awesomely-Appropriate Holiday-Gift Guide for Colleagues and Clients
- This Business Lesson Took Me a Decade to Unlearn. Here’s How To Do It Faster.
- Quiet Quitting Doesn’t Create Lasting Workplace Change. Neither Will Quiet Dying.
- Why You Need to Raise Your Fees and How to Make it Happen
- Always Use Systems That Help You be Utterly Brilliant in Your Work